(SJ) 2013 Beijing to St. Petersburg by Luxury Train - 22 day Escorted Tour
Special Journey including Beijing, Ulaan Baatar, Ulan Ude, Lake Baikal, Irkutsk, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Moscow, St. Petersburg
• 6,500km and 5 time zones aboard Russia's premier private train, the Golden Eagle Express
• Exclusive tours to the Great Wall of China and Beijing's Forbidden City
• 2 night stay in a traditional Mongolian ger with private facilities
• Cultural performance of Mongolian throat singing
• Folkloric show featuring ethnic Buryat dancers and musicians in Ulan Ude
• BBQ lunch at Lake Baikal, the world's deepest freshwater lake
• Yekaterinburg's cathedral, commemorating Russia's last royal family
• Kazan, capital of Tatarstan, boasting Orthodox and Muslim heritage
• Excursion to the historic Golden Ring town and monastery of Sergiev Posad
• Private tours of Moscow's Tretyakov Gallery, the Kremlin and Armoury
• St. Petersburg's Hermitage Museum and opulent summer estates of Peterhof and Pushkin
BENEFITS & INCLUSIONS
• Guaranteed, fully escorted tour conducted in English only
• Deluxe train accommodation on the Golden Eagle in your selected category
• Hotel accommodation in central, 5 star hotels and a traditional ger (yurt) in Mongolia
• Sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
• Meals: B = breakfast (20), L = lunch (15), D = dinner (14)
• Arrival and departure transfers on any day
• Transport by 1st class sleeper (Beijing to Ulaan Baatar), air-conditioned coach and private train
• Gratuities and porterage during the tour
2013 Luxury Rail Journey tours have been re-scheduled to 2014.
Updated 2014 itineraries and costs coming soon! Register your interest by contacting Beyond Travel.
For detailed 2013 itinerary, date and prices, click here:
Beijing to St. Petersburg by Luxury Train.pdf
"Please click on the above link for more details"
To make a booking or to obtain a quote,
please contact your travel agent or
to contact us directly.